A1 Mathematics Tuition
www.maths.com.sg - Tel: 6 2420206
Why should I study and do well in Elementary Mathematics?
(1) Admission to a two-year pre-university course at junior colleges after graduating secondary school is determined by the L1R5 (first language + 5 relevant subjects) scoring system. You need to include at least one mathematics subject in L1R5 subjects.
(2) If you only study Elementary Mathematics, you need do
well in this subject in “O” level examinations.
(B) For students planning to study in a polytechnic
(1) For students seeking admission to diploma courses in polytechnics, the L1R4 (first language + 4 relevant subjects) scoring system is used.
(2) However, students will also be required to meet specific pre-requisites outlined by the different polytechnic schools they are applying for.
(3) Most polytechnic courses require an applicant to include at least one mathematics subject in L1R4 subjects.
(4) Some courses require an applicant to have sat for a mathematics subject (Grade 1-9) in “O” level exam even though a mathematics subject is not required in the L1R4 score.
So, if you only study
Elementary Mathematics, it is better for you to do well in this subject
in “O” level examinations.
(C) For students who are not sure of what to do or study after O-level
If you have read carefully from (A) to (B), you will agree that a good pass in of O-level Elementary Mathematics will be very useful or helpful to you when needed, even you plan to work or start your own business after O-level.
Note: The above information is for your reference only. Please check with relevant organizations for the latest information.
www.maths.com.sg - Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 6 2420206
All rights reserved. Ref: emaths-asp.v3.hits5-G07A15-1422h - 2142